About the Role
The bioprocess development group focuses on developing industry-driven biological manufacturing platforms and production processes. As a team leader in the group, you will take part in the scaleup and production efforts in the company, establishing industrial standards and processes to reach the market.
- Ph.D. in Biotechnology or related fields.
- Upstream experience with animal cell cultures: From shake flasks through large scale bioreactors.
- Experience in the assessment of potential equipment options for process scale-up (preferred).
- Experience in process development of stem cells based systems (preferred).
- Knowledge and experience in growing and adapting animal cells to suspension (preferred).
- Managing a team of bioprocess engineers.
- Analyzing past results and designing/optimizing new processes.
- Development of cell culture processes in a cost-effective manner.
- Optimization of cell culture media cost-effectively.
Park Hamada Rehovot, Israel