SUPERMEAT THE ESSENCE OF MEAT .LTD
Last Updated: October 21, 2021
- WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT, WHY WE COLLECT IT, AND HOW IT IS USED
Specific Personal Data we collect
When you: (1) browse, visit, make use of, or interact with our website(s), www.supermeat.com and/or https://thechicken.kitchen/ (“Websites“); (2) when you submit your job application via the Websites and we process your job application; or (3) when you contact us on the Website, we collect the following Personal Data: first name, last name, telephone number, email address and any other Personal Data that you decide to provide us.
Why is the Personal Data collected and for what purposes?
We use this information to: (1) analyze your query, (2) to process your job application; (3) to send you newsletters or other marketing communications; and/or (3) to process and answer questions.
Finally, please note that some of the abovementioned Personal Data will be used for detecting, taking steps to prevent, and prosecution of fraud or other illegal activity, to identify and repair errors, to conduct audits, and for security purposes. Personal Data may also be used to comply with applicable laws, with investigations performed by the relevant authorities, law enforcement purposes, and/or to exercise or defend legal claims. In certain cases, we may or will anonymize or de-identify your Personal Data and further use it for internal and external purposes, including, without limitation, to improve the services and for research purposes. “Anonymous Information” means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information about the use of our services. We may use Anonymous Information and/or disclose it to third parties without restrictions (for example, in order to improve our services and enhance your experience with them).
- HOW WE PROTECT AND RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION
- Security. We have implemented appropriate technical, organizational and security measures designed to protect your Personal Data. However, please note that we cannot guarantee that the information will not be compromised as a result of unauthorized penetration to our servers. As the security of information depends in part on the security of the computer, device or network you use to communicate with us and the security you use to protect your user IDs and passwords, please make sure to take appropriate measures to protect this information.
- Retention of your Personal Data. We retain your Personal Data as follows: (i) where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements, or (ii) for us to have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges, or (iii) if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation relating to your Personal Data or dealings.
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In addition to the recipients described above, we may share your Personal Data as follows:
- To the extent necessary, with regulators, courts or competent authorities, to comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules (including, without limitation, federal, state or local laws), and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies or if required to do so by court order;
- If, in the future, we sell or transfer, or we consider selling or transferring, some or all of our business, shares or assets to a third party, we will disclose your Personal Data to such third party (whether actual or potential) in connection with the foregoing events;
- In the event that we are acquired by, or merged with, a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer, disclose or assign your Personal Data in connection with the foregoing events, including, in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or to another company; and/or
- Where you have provided your consent to us sharing or transferring your Personal Data (e.g., where you provide us with marketing consents or opt-in to optional additional services or functionality).
- YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS. HOW TO DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT
- You can exercise your rights by contacting us at [email protected]
- You may use an authorized agent to submit a request on your behalf if you provide the authorized agent written permission signed by you.
- When processing your request, we may ask you for additional information to confirm or verify your identity and for security purposes, before processing and/or honoring your request.
- Subject to legal and other permissible considerations, we will make every reasonable effort to honor your request promptly in accordance with applicable law or inform you if we require further information in order to fulfil your request. In the event that your request would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others (for example, would impact the duty of confidentiality we owe to others) or if we are legally entitled to deal with your request in a different way than initial requested, we will address your request to the maximum extent possible, all in accordance with applicable law.
- We reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law, for instance if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
- USE BY CHILDREN
We do not offer our products or services for use by children and, therefore, we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from, and/or about children under the age of eighteen (18). In the event that we become aware that you provide Personal Data in violation of applicable privacy laws, we reserve the right to delete it. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at [email protected]
- INTERACTION WITH THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS
We enable you to interact with third party websites, mobile software applications and products or services that are not owned or controlled by us (each a “Third Party Service”). We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Third Party Services. Please be aware that Third Party Services can collect Personal Data from you. Accordingly, we encourage you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of each Third Party Service.
- ANALYTIC TOOLS
- Facebook Custom Audience
We reserve the right to remove or add new analytic tools.
- SPECIFIC PROVISIONS APPLICABLE UNDER CALIFORNIA PRIVACY LAW
California Privacy Rights: California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected] Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
- CONTACT US
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints regarding our compliance with this notice and the data protection laws, or if you wish to exercise your rights, we encourage you to first contact us at [email protected]