About the Role
The senior researcher will lead a team of scientists and will be responsible for designing, implementing, and executing experiments, analyzing results, and plan follow up experiments based on these results. The senior researcher will work collaboratively with other senior researchers to plan and reach future goals.
- Ph.D. in biology, biotechnology, or a related field.
- Experience with animal cell culture.
- Experience in stem cell biology and research (preferred).
- 2+ years of industrial experience.
- Prior experience in differentiation protocols, transfections, and infections (preferred).
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- An inquiring mind, intense curiosity, and a strong desire to innovate.
- Leading a team of researchers in independent projects.
- Monitoring and analysis of stem cells and other cell types.
- Adaptation of cell lines to various growing and culturing conditions.
- Application of a variety of molecular biology techniques.
- Independent experimental design, execution, and optimization.
Park Hamada Rehovot, Israel