About the Role
The researcher will join SuperMeat’s R&D teams, contributing to the development of cultured meat. The researcher will work under the scientific team leader, and will receive independent research projects, be in charge of executing experiments, report results and execute follow up experiments designed based on these results.
- MSc in biology, biotechnology, or a related field.
- Experience with animal cell culture.
- Experience in stem cell biology and research (preferred).
- Industrial experience (preferred).
- Prior experience in differentiation protocols, transfections, and infections (preferred).
- Team player.
- An inquiring mind, intense curiosity, and a strong desire for innovation.
- Execute independent scientific projects.
- Demonstrate vast knowledge and expertise in cell culture and other laboratory techniques.
- Culturing, maintaining, monitoring, and analyzing stem cells and other cell types.
- Adaptation of cell lines to various growing and culturing conditions.
- Application of a variety of molecular biology techniques.
- Execute experiments with great precision and attention to detail.
- Document, report, and present details and results to the scientific team leader.
- Working on different research projects in parallel in a fast and quick pace environment.
Park Hamada Rehovot, Israel