- Leading R&D related to flavor profiles and textures.
- Chemical and physical characterization of raw materials.
- Characterizing and analyzing the chemical characteristics of the cultured meat’s flavor and aroma.
- Designing and executing experiments in order to reach and enhance the functionality and organoleptic properties of SuperMeat’s cultured chicken material.
- Supporting the development, validation, and documentation of analytical tests.
- Designing follow up analytical experiments based on past results.
- Analyzing data connecting flavor profile to product ingredients.
- Designing and supporting the developments of SuperMeat products for internal and external tastings.
- MSc or PhD in food science, food engineering, biochemistry, or a related field.
- Experience in developing meat-based products or meat analogs.
- Experience in working with fatty acids and formulations – Preferred.
- 3-5 years of industrial experience in developing meat products or meat substitutes – Preferred.
- Experience in flavor and aroma development – Preferred.
- Experience in material characterization methods like rheology, microscopy etc. – Preferred.
- Experience with GC or LC chromatography methods – Preferred.
- Experience in flavorism – Preferred.
Park Hamada Rehovot, Israel