The senior chemist will join the media development division and will work in a stimulating and dynamic environment. As a part of the media development team, the senior chemist will be an indispensable part of the product development. They will contribute to the development and refinement of cell culture media formulations that support the growth and differentiation of a vast number of cell lines. The senior chemist will design and conduct routine analyses independently and in compliance with applicable methods, protocols, and SOPs. They will also apply wet chemistry expertise through a hands-on approach within the manufacturing plant and will be responsible for leading the analytical aspects of the media development processes.
- Ph.D. in analytical chemistry or a related field.
- 3+ Years industrial experience – Preferred.
- Experience in applying analytical methods (e.g. HPLC, GC, and Mass Spectrometry).
- Experience with method and protocol development.
- Experience with systems involving cell culture – Preferred.
- Team player, highly motivated, and autodidactic.
- Developing and refining cell culture media formulations to ensure quality and high nutritional value of cultured chicken meat product.
- Leading the analytical aspects of the media development process. Design and execute routine analyses.
- Peer reviews, QC reviews.
- Write and present reports for media development team meetings.
- Preparation of finalized experiments and projects reports.
- Planning follow up experiments based on analysis results.
Park Hamada Rehovot, Israel